Become a Member
Become a member of Oneida Community Mansion House and help to preserve and interpret this National Historic Landmark! You may safely make membership payments and contributions online by using the Contribute link below.
Basic Benefits of Membership
• Confidence that you are helping to preserve a National Historic Landmark and important 19th and early 20th century story history, art and material culture - especially the stories of the Oneida Community.
• Free admission to all house tours and most programs
• 10% discount in the Mansion House store
• Subscription to the Oneida Community Journal and The New Circular
• Invitation to the Annual Meeting of the Board of Trustees
• Use of Photographic Research Room
• Advance notification of all museum exhibits and events
• Use of the Residents' Library
$25 - Student
$40 - Individual
All the basic benefits of membership.
$50 - Family/Household
All Basic benefits for two adults and children under the age of 18.
$100 - Associate
All benefits of Family membership level plus North American Museums Reciprocal Membership privleges at more than 600 museums.
$250 - Contributor
All benefits of Associate membership plus 20% discount on Mansion House guest rooms (some restrictions apply).
$500 - Donor
All benefits of Contributor membership plus behind the scenes tour with the Curator and one additional Family/Household membership to present as a gift.
$1,000 - Benefactor
All benefits of Donor membership plus one night stay in the John Humphrey Noyes Suite (non-transferrable) and invitation to the annual Quadrangle Society reception.
Mansion House Business Partners
Because the arts and culture are essential to the long-term economic development of the area, the Oneida Community Mansion House invites business organizations to become Business Partners. This membership group gives local businesses access to the Landmark site, opprtunities to network within the community, and a visible opportunity to support this National Historic Landmark. Call 315-363-0745, ext. 4224 for further information.
Contributions of all levels provide vital support to preserve the collections, care for the building and lawns and gardens, and offer innovative programming for children and adults. Contact Kevin Coffee, Executive Director, to discuss your annual, capital, or estate gifts at 315-363-0745, ext. 4224.