Among the most radical and radically successful utopias in history, the Oneida Community (1848-1880) was a religiously based, socialist group of about 250, dedicated to living as one family and to sharing all property, work, and love. They called their 93,000 square foot home the Mansion House. Today, this National Historic Landmark houses a museum with permanent and changing exhibitions, a gift shop featuring items crafted by local artists, residential apartments, overnight lodging, and banquet and meeting space. Century old trees define lush gardens and grounds and the Oneida Community Golf Course is a short walk away. Come visit, play, and stay!
> Learn More